We have sadly neglected this blog. If anyone is still paying any attention, here are some more current pictures. Levi is now 25 months old. Last time we posted I believe he was 4 months old! Look for more on all of us on my new blog: Sandy-Days
Saturday, November 08, 2008
About Me
- Name: Sandy Flores Uslander
- Location: Sonora, California, United States
A girl from Guam, a friend from a small town, a Mom on the block, a traveler of the world and a lover of life who wants to share a bit of it while remembering it for herself.
Previous Posts
- Hafa Adai That's hello (and goodbye) in Chamorro, ...
- All is well . Levi is 4 months old today. He con...
- This is the newest addition to the family- Windbre...
- Happy 1 month LEVI!! So Levi turned 1 month on Oct...
- a year of changeLast week Eric and I were talking ...
- This is my first post to this blog. I recently vi...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home